Livestock faces the maximum loss owed to the contamination of animal feed ingredients and compounded feeds by moulds and its toxic metabolites known as mycotoxins. The primary mechanisms through which mycotoxins effect animals are:
- Reduction in feed intake.
- Reduced nutrition
- Immuno suppression
- Cellular death
- Blend of organic acids like propionates, acetates with specially treated adsorbents like Zeolites (HSCAS) Activated Charcoal & M.O.S.
- Provides complete solution to mycotoxin related problems.
- Reduced liver and digestive tract membrane damage caused by the presence of mycotoxins in the feed.
- Reduces the pH of gut thereby halts growth of microbes.
- Lowers pH of GI tract which enhances nutrient digestion and absorption.
- Upto 13% Moisture - 500gm/ Ton of feed
- From 13% - 17% Moisture - 1Kg/ Ton of feed
- or As directed by Consultant,