Modern dairy intensive production system involves a high level of concentrate to fulfill the energy needed by the lactating animals in order to maximize milk production. Such a feeding regimen & diet predispose animal rumen to dysfunction.
Each 125 gm contains :
Calcium Propionate 60 gm, Methionine 5 gm, Cobalt Gluconate 40 mg, Vitamin B6 40 mg, Picrorhiza Dry Extract 250 mg, Dextrose Anhydrous 53.5 gm.
- Proven & cost effective way to maximize the rumen performance
- Restore rumen motility in force & frequency
- Normalize micro-flora & prevents hypo-glycaemic conditions
- Lowers lactic acid build up thus overcomes acidosis & indigestion.
- Non-specific Anorexia
- Chronic Indigestion
- Prolonged inappetance
- Hypo-gylcaemic conditions
- Stimulates micro-flora activity and improves appetite
- Corrects ruminal atony
- Takes care of the dietry-change effects
- Reduces incidences of metabolic disorders :
- Adult Cattle : 125 gms at 12 hr. interval ta
- Young Cattle : 1/2 pouch once or twice daily an