Organic wastes from intensive animal production provides excellent habitat for the growth and development of flies and maggots
POULTRY LITTER IS AN IDEAL FLY BREEDING SUBSTRATE...
- Fly Rid is a blend of selective adsorbants for larval control of all fly species and beetles infesting poultry litter.
- Larval control of all fly species and beetles infesting poultry litter.
- Physical mode of action, hence no development of resistance.
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic product.
- Reduction in ammonia and moisture in litter.
- Long term effectiveness as it interrupts breeding cycle.
- Reduced health risks (to both birds and humans).
- Dry pest free litter.
- Reduction in internal and external parasites.
- All species : 250 gm - 500 gm / 100 sq.ft for 10 days in a month
- or As recommended by Consultant.
Method of Use :
- Apply a thin layer of the FLY-RID over the litter with the help of sieve. Every inch of the wet litter should be covered to get best results.