Many studies Nave revealed that pre-calving transition period, marked reductions in the blood concentration of all fat soluble antioxidant vitamins. Failure to maintain adequate levels of these essential nutrients can significantly impair the immune function of the animal at the start of lactation.
Reprocare is composed of organic form of Copper, Cobalt, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin A, D3, E & Biotin along with long chain fatty acids.
- Supplies significant levels of essential vitamins & minerals
- Improves toxicity of udder alveoli
- Improves colostrum quality resulting in better calf health
- Increases duration of peak lactation.
- Complications associated with pregnancy
- Suppressed lactation after parturition
- Incidences of metabolic disorders post parturition
- Meets higher energy requirement which in turn reflects in easy parturition
- Initiation of lactation
- Restore strength, vigor & vitality during convalescence.
- Pre-parturition 50-100 gm daily for 10-15 days
- Post-parturition 100 gm daily for 15-20 days