Getting cattle back to calving is a major objective for all dairy farmers. One of the major problem farmers face today is that the modern dairy cows display less signs of heat. Delayed conception is a drain on profits.
- Omega-3 fatty acids along with vital elemental trace minerals like Copper, Cobalt, Zinc, Managanese, Iron & Iodine along with Essential Vitamins A, D, & E for efficient reproduction in dairy cattle.
- Ovacare has shown to have a positive effect on reproductive performance by improving follicle quality in the ovary leading to:
- Increased oestrogen around ovulation, resulting in stronger expression of oestrus behavior
- Increased progesterone levels after fertilization, resulting in better embryo survival.
- Sub estrus .
- Repeat Breeding
- Infertility associated with nutritional deficiencies
- Revitalizes reproductive organs
- Assures quality of oocytes
- Influences follicular growth
- Increases progesterone secreting ability of corpus luteum
- Repairs and strengthens uterine lining for easy implantation.