High production dairy cattle have specific nutritional demands dependent on closeness to freshening. Cows that receive the correct balance of nutrients are better able to handle the stress of early lactation. HPF delivers the right nutrients in the right balance at the right time for the right results.
Saturated Fatty Acids
Unstaurated Fatty Acids
Each 100 gm contains
- Live Yeast Culture 100 Billion C.F.U., Fat 30 gm, Protein 20 gm, Phytonutrients Q@.S.
- Provides rich source of energy and essential fatty acids
- Make up requirements of all essential amino acids
- Optimal ruminal digestion and proper digestibility
- Enhances immune system and plays a role in preventing diseases.
- Stress due to diseases
- Low milk Production
- Debility & weakness
- Improves potential Capacity of dairy animals for higher milk yield
- High milk fat & optimum milk production
- Longer milking period
- Improves SNF
- 100-200 gm daily or
- 1-2% in feed or as recommended by the veterinarian